No products in the cart.
A week ago John Clinock of art rat cafe listed me with his nominations for Blog of the Year Award 2012. For obvious reasons I need to respond before the year is over. The rules are listed below. Recipients are able to nominate any number of bloggers to take up the mantle. I have chosen only one this time. These days there are many enticing blogs in my inbox and I have been reading most of them, hence few posts and even fewer paintings over the past few months. All that aside, there are some I never miss.
So, my nomination for the 2012 Blog of the Year…
John Clinock at art rat cafe has to be the Blog of the Year. His posts are interesting, instructive and thought-provoking. They include considered reviews of other artists’ work, airing of his own and an insight into processes and theories. And, John responds faithfully to all his commenters. Time to stop! This is starting to sound like a school reference. Because art rat cafe has already received this award John can add another star to his award poster. When you cross to his site, you will see that in the meantime he has been given yet another award. I think that makes five or six this year.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
- There are stars to collect! Yes, there are stars to collect! Unlike other awards, which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star!
- There are total of 6 stars to collect. At which time your “badge” will look like this:
You can check out your favourite blogs, and even if someone else has already given them the award, you can still award them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette